Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall To Do List

This summer I made a to-do list for our family that was a compilation of many that I found on the internet.  I loved it because it was tailored to our family and our interests.  It was a visual reminder of all those things I am always saying I want to do but never getting done.  We had some much fun trying new things like berry picking and making jam.  

I am a list person, so it was good for me to have a list to remind myself to do fun things with my kids like build a fort and run through the sprinkler.  Hopefully some day I will be spontaneous enough to not need a list to remind me to have fun, but until then, I love having a seasonal to-do list around.  And it makes my list-making little heart feel good to check things off too!

I recently made a Fall To-Do list and thought you might like to see what is on it.  Some things only make sense for my family (like visiting Mickey and Little Sister's Birthday party), but most would apply to any family.  If you are a lister like me, I encourage you to make a list of things you want to do this fall and then get out there and have some fun!


Fall To-Do List
Collect leaves   
pumpkin patch  
Farmer’s Market
Bake a Pie   
Drink Apple Cider   
Visit Mickey   
Sing
Take a Nature Walk   
Go to the Zoo  
Build a fort
Decorate for Thanksgiving   
Canned Food Donation
Play Chutes and Ladders   
Watch Football   
Hike
Read a scary story   
Carve Pumpkins
Cook Spaghetti Squash  
Thankful tree
Trick or Treat  
Bake Cookies 
Pick up yard
Dance Party  
Make Soup
Little Sister's Birthday Party   
Pumpkin Spice Latte
French toast  
Watch Hocus Pocus  
Star Tours 
Halloween party   
Halloween movie   
Picnic
5K as a family   
Decorate for Halloween   
Attend Homecoming   
Costume Photos
Apple Picking   
Plant Bulbs    
Black Friday
It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown   
10K Race for Mama    
PJ Day

I doubt we will get to all of these things, but I know we will do more of them than we would without the list to remind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment